Saturday, May 21, 2011

Really I don't know why or how this happened, but as right after breakfast yesterday morning my upper back started hurting and within an hour it was OUT!!!! REALLY!! I could NOT move!!! I started updating my blog which realized needed ALOT more time than a single Saturday afternoon, so I then decided to catch up on MUCH needed office work!!

So, I spent my day entering customer information and invoices into quick-books, took only about 12 hours of straight computer work to finish, but I feel OH, SO relieved to get it done!! Maybe because it was on my list of things to get done before school is out so we can get hang out at Granite Pointe Resort & get some sunrays in... or maybe just so I make the seasons pass worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week has been a good one {until my back went out... but hopefully that is temporarily!}

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo shoot Divian Conner




I LOVE how Divian stages her photography!! In fact she is FABULOUS!!!! I recommend grabbing a cup of coffee before clicking on this link to see more of her work... HERE!!

Okay, so what else did I do while I was laid up on the couch with serious back pain besides order my kids around??

Well, I couldn't help but put in my order for LOTS of bolts of this here!!!!!! So excited... you all know how Anna Maria Horner is my favorite designer.... HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





You will see this in my summer & fall lines!!! I will give you some sneak peeks this weekend :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment