Saturday, January 22, 2011

Where did that week go???

Wowza!! Why am I SO tired?? Oh boy... what a week:) Lots of new items coming into shop starting this week!!!! Went to 3 fabric stores today trying to find the perfect fabric for a portrait dress today.... still nothing. I think I might be up all night scouring the internet. I have had this gorgeous lace fabric that I have had in my studio for quite a long time and LOTS of it... I finally have it all sketched out! So basic and it's going to be another favorite of mine. I just know it!!

{Forty Toes Photography}
I have gotten some photos back from a couple photographers and it seriously makes my day to see
these girls rockin' 1crown3tiaras!!!!
{landojake Photography}
Thanks ladies for photos and your amazing talent!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for letting me do it! Your clothes are just LOVELY and made so well! HUGS Jenn

    ReplyDelete