Thursday, December 2, 2010

So, the blogging has become next to NONE. Orders are almost finished and I will surface from my studio... I promise kids! We have gotten I think about 2 feet of snow in the past week. Wet snow, which means the kids go out and come in soaking. Every. 15. minutes!! I am almost missing the Midwest winters... yes, I have become a little nutty! ...I do have an excuse for that though. Deadlines!! They really do make a person nutty! Speaking of I am ALMOST done with my orders and I will be officially in the Christmas spirit!!

I will be posting giveaways here and on my Facebook during my time off... I can't wait!!

Off to my studio! Have to post a picture of how much fancy adores her ruffle pants... and this is far from her first pair!
{uh... Fancy, the ruffles go inside the bibs!}

No comments:

Post a Comment