Thursday, June 10, 2010

As the river runs through...

Long awaits the day... That Dad comes home :) Has it really been a year already? Did it go fast? Most days yes, but some days no. I do admit this has been the busiest year EVER.

Since I was a kid I never thought much about the days to come, instead I focused on the present. I don't know if that is a good or bad mannerism. Both maybe?
That is the character I contribute to getting through this adventure. But for the kids?? I do feel it's been drawn out for them and they are ready for the stability that Dad will inflict on this family once again!

Yes, we are excited!!

I better get busy tidying this place up for his long awaited arrival.

But not before I leave you with a picture of sweet little Mini... She really is as sweet as she looks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment