Monday, May 31, 2010

Today...

We are remembering all those who have served and are serving our country. Thank you!

We now have a BIG BLUE LA-Z-BOY right smack dab in my living room. grrr.
Compliments of my parents giving it to Dad before he moved to Yakima.
I guess I never envisioned it in my own living room, but here it sits and what's even more miserable than the chair itself is the kiddos fighting over it. Seriously, like all day long.
Who woulda thought??

On a cheerful note... Dad moves home in 11 more days!!!
For real. Yay! That is why the la-z-boy is here now. He has moved some of his goods home. I am stuck as to how we {me, Tyke, Mini, Fancy & Baby} should celebrate his homecoming?
We will come up with something.

And I am happy to show a few more items that are in my store today...

Isn't this girl just darling!! I love seeing little girls in my clothing:)
Thank you Cathie for your amazing photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment