Saturday, December 12, 2009

All about Mini...

What are your favorite books? "I like to read Junie B. Jones books. I like American Girl books too."
Who is your best friend? "Skye and Ava."
What do you want to be when you grow up? "Work at a coffee shop."
What do you like about school? "Reading."
What is your favorite food? "Broccoli."
What is your favorite color? "I bet you know! ...blue."
What is something you are really good at? "Modeling for you."
What is something that makes you happy? "Cooking."
What is something that makes you sad? "Um, nothing makes me sad."
What is something Mommy always says to you? "I love you."
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? "Um, to Seattle."
What is your favorite thing to do? "Jump rope"
What is something you want to learn? "Sew."

No comments:

Post a Comment