Saturday, July 4, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Did a photo shoot with Fancy this morning. She had a blast! Here is the "Vera" Dress, one of my favorites!! (Fancy loves it too!!)

Sometimes I have a dress that I am not thrilled with how the fabrics come together, but when I put it on Fancy, I FALL IN LOVE!! Here is the latest:

The Adeline dress is one of those dresses! Check out my store 1crown3tiaras@etsy.com for more pictures!! Off for some fun now... going to a poolside barbeque then off to the park for fireworks!! I will be posting lots of pictures of the day later (probably later tomorrow).
Hubby leaves tomorrow for the University for his 6 weeks! Then he has a month off before the start of the BIG challenge.... so tomorrow is the beginning of this new journey ahead of us!
Have a fun and safe July 4th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment